Radiology/CT Tech, PRN
Company: Valley View Hospital
Location: Glenwood Springs
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Position is available for a PRN Rad Tech to provide Radiology
diagnostic imaging procedures for departments including oncology,
neurosurgery, large ortho practice, multiple clinics (Family
Practice, Internal Medicine, Urology, Women' Health, Pediatric, and
more) in addition to our 78-bed hospital. The ideal candidate will
have experience performing a variety of imaging procedures,
comfortable working in a sometime hectic environment, demonstrate a
high level of skill, confidence, and autonomy while practicing
proper safety techniques and providing high quality films. This is
a day/evening position with weekend and call rotations. Must be
flexible to work in hospital, clinic and or surgery settings.
- 1 year of current experience performing Radiographic procedures
- CT Certification and experience required.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart
- Ability to perform in three modalities is preferred.
- Entry salary dependent upon education, skill-set, and
- Starting wage range: Minimum $29.00/hour - Midrange $36.50/hour
+14% PRN Differential Pay.
- $2.25/hour evening shift differential when working a minimum of
4 consecutive hours between 3:00pm-11:30pm.
- $4.00/hour night shift differential when working a minimum of 4
consecutive hours between 11:00pm - 7:30am.
- Air Ambulance Membership
- 401(a) and 403(b) plans eligibility per plan rules
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discount on Valley View services
- Use of Sunlight and Aspen SkiCo day passes
Becker's Hospital Review Recognizes Valley View as a Great
Community Hospital in 2019
Valley View Hospital has been included in the 2019 list of great
community hospitals Becker's Hospital Review. Hospitals on the list
are defined as a facilities with no more than 550 beds and
recognized for their clinical quality, operational excellence and
economic influence on the surrounding areas. Inclusion is also
based on excellent outside rankings and ratings including IBM
Watson Health 100 Top Hospitals, Leapfrog Group grades, CMS stars,
As a 78-bed hospital that has maintained its independent,
nonprofit status since 1955, Valley View was eligible for
consideration on the list and ultimately selected by Becker's
Hospital Review for its Performance Excellence recognition by J.D.
Power & Associates and its Top 100 Top Hospitals recognition by IBM
At Valley View, our mission is to provide convenient, connected
care to the communities of Western Colorado with scope, technology,
and expertise that are rarely found in regional hospitals.
Click on our website to learn more about Valley View Hospital:
Keywords: Valley View Hospital, Snowmass , Radiology/CT Tech, PRN, Other , Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!