Part-Time Sales Associate
Company: Tagawa Greenhouse Enterprises LLC
Posted on: July 29, 2022
InColor strives to provide the highest quality product to all of
our customers. We are a plant vendor providing annuals, perennials,
ground cover, and vegetables to different stores across the
Colorado region. As a Sales Associate you will work for our Fall
Costco program merchandising flowers and providing customer
services to our clientele inside of Costco stores across the
Colorado region. Sales Associates set, organize, care for, and sell
product such as annual flowers, perennials, vegetables, herbs, and
other plants within different retail stores. This position requires
the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment handling a high
volume of perishable product. The ideal candidate should be able to
work independently with minimum supervision and optimize sales.
Previous experience in retail, greenhouse, customer service, sales,
or merchandising is helpful but not required.All Sales Associates
are hired as a seasonal, temporary employee to help out with our
Fall Program (from August 14th- October 1st). Hours and schedules
are not guaranteed, and are based on the scheduling and retail
needs of District Managers. Opportunities to work within a
different InColor position after season end are based on
performance, availability, and district needs.In addition to the
duties and responsibilities identified below, there are three major
components of every job at InColor and Tagawa Greenhouses:
teamwork, communication, and vision. Employees are responsible for
working together in a productive and efficient manner, assuring
there is open communication within all levels within the company,
and understanding the shared vision of the company and how their
position contributes to the realization of that vision.Essential
- Merchandising live goods for optimum visibility and sales
- Clean/cull/consolidate product placed on tables and endcaps.
Rotate stock as needed.
- Pull in racks of product and remove empty racks
- Moisture management / water and care for plants (e.g. dead
heading/pinch off old foliage, pruning, cycling product, etc.)
- Track inventory and change labels on sale items.
- Report rack counts via electronic software at stores or via
phone/text to a District Manager.
- Create signs, set up, and clean around display areas
- Works both independently or in a team for various tasks.
- Speak with clients, managers, and customers about inventory
within your store, and assist in providing customer service within
a client location.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating
to clients, managers, vendors, co-workers, and employees in a
- Report to District Manager, and is to report issues at the
store level to the District Manager.In addition to the above
responsibilities, Sales Associates may be required to assist with
various projects within client locations as needed and directed by
a District Manager including but not limited to updating inventory
using company software, completing inventory counts, and assisting
with other nearby stores within the district.
- Must be 17 years of age and eligible to work in the United
- Must be able to understand written and spoken English
- Must be able to work as a part of team and communicate in a
respectful manner when speaking to clients, customers, managers,
- Must be able to reach and regularly lift and/or move 25-50lbs
pounds and frequently push and pull racks on wheels up to 100lbs
with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to perform tasks involving stooping, walking,
bending, and standing for long periods of time with or without
- Must have reliable transportation to retail stores on a daily
- To prevent injury, employees must abide by the safety
procedures set by Tagawa Greenhouse Enterprises, LLC (dba
- Position requires applicants to pass a Federal & State Criminal
Background checkTo prevent injury, employees must abide by the
safety procedures set by Tagawa Greenhouse Enterprises, LLC (dba
Keywords: Tagawa Greenhouse Enterprises LLC, Snowmass , Part-Time Sales Associate, Sales , Gypsum, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!