Counter Sales $18 - $23/Hour
Company: George T Sanders
Posted on: July 29, 2022
SUMMARYOur counter sales people in a branch must be multi-
talented, in order to service trade accounts and retail sales. They
are often required to perform beyond the normal servicing of
customers, to the point where they also instruct in application of
plumbing and heating products. Therefore, their job description,
while listing their duties, is not necessarily limited to the
- Perform all sales and operation functions at the store sales
counter, including order processing, product application, pricing,
and order fulfillment.
- Assist our customers with sales, questions on products, and any
other information as needed, with prompt, friendly, and
- Assist customers by pulling orders.
- Understand and use all cross-reference materials and technical
- Process orders and returns, and fill out all necessary
paperwork neatly and properly.
- Handle customers' phone sales and questions including
- Clean and organize showroom, counter area, restrooms and
customer areas on an as needed basis.
- This position requires an individual who works well in a team
environment to build positive relationships with repeat Plumbing
and HVAC customers.ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Branch manager in administrative duties such as cash
report and sorting the daily invoices.
- Warehouse: loading and unloading trucks, and order fulfillment,
inventory control and warehouse cleanup.
- Other duties as assigned by the Branch manager.
- Counter sales employees work in a combined retail and warehouse
environment and have frequent dealings with the general public
where customer service is the primary intention.
- Working conditions are normal for a warehouse environment.
- Work involves standing and frequent lifting of materials and
product up to 50 pounds.
- Fork Lift operation, use of safety equipment to include but not
limited to; eye safety glasses, work boots, and gloves.Need to be
able to withstand hot and cold work environments.KNOWLEDGE AND
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is
normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, SXE and telephone protocol.
Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills
and the ability to type.
- At least 1-3 years retail sales experience, counter sales,
cashier and cash operations experience.Fork lift certified or
- Mechanical aptitude and at least 1-3 years general plumbing
- 401(k) matching
- Profit sharing
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Supplementary benefits
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Employee discountSchedule
- 8-hour day shifts
- Monday through Friday
- No nights
Keywords: George T Sanders, Snowmass , Counter Sales $18 - $23/Hour, Sales , Basalt, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!