Agent Passenger Service Assistant
Company: Worldwide Flight Services
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Join our team at Worldwide Flight Services as an Agent Passenger
Service Assistant!Job Types: Part-time or Temporary through 1st
week of April 2022Pay: From $18 per hourThe Passenger Service
assists passengers with Lobby check in, baggage processing, jet
bridge operations and providing special passenger assistance.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Greets arriving passengers.
- Responds to passengers' questions, requests, or
- Provides customers with information on routes, gates,
timetables, terminals, or concourses.
- Ensures passengers have the appropriate documentation for
- Properly tags baggage to ensure they are routed to the correct
- Directs passengers through Customs, Immigration, and quarantine
- Effectively communicates with customers to ensure all
complaints are acknowledged and resolved in a timely manner.
- Assists passengers who have special requirements, VIP
passengers, and passengers requiring wheelchair assistance.
- Makes public announcements as needed.The above is not intended
to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities
required. Other duties may be assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Demonstrates qualities of leadership, initiative, and
- Computer experience necessary.
- Twist, turn, stoop, bend, reach, and grip while checking
baggage throughout an eight-hour shift.
- Ability to stand and walk for an eight-hour shift.
- Hear and respond to customers.
- Ability to speak and be understood in giving
directions/information to passengers.
- Tolerate and answer repetitious questions from customers in a
friendly, outgoing manner.
- Ability to count money.
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds (31.9kg).
- Must be willing to wear uniform and insignia as prescribed by
- Personal appearance and grooming that will present a favorable
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Valid drivers' license.
- Ability to work rotating shifts including weekends (i.e.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday), holidays, and days off.
- Ability to read, write, fluently speak and understand the
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
Keywords: Worldwide Flight Services, Snowmass , Agent Passenger Service Assistant, Sales , Montrose, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!