Field Technician - Installer I
Company: VISIONARY COMMUNICATIONS LLC
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Field Technician/Installer Visionary Broadband seeks a qualified
individual to fulfill the role of Field Technician/Installer. This
full-time, hourly position will join the Wireless team at Visionary
Broadband, a division of Visionary Communications, Inc., one of the
top service providers in the region. Job Overview:
- As the Field Technician/Installer, you will install wireless
internet and VOIP at customer locations, both residential and
commercial. This includes, but is not limited to, basic router
programming, installation of equipment (i.e., dishes, mounts, Cat 5
cabling, etc.), completion of work orders, and other tasks assigned
by the VP of Wireless. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represent Visionary Broadband in a professional manner,
emphasizing excellent customer service performing wireless internet
installations, repairs, removals, etc.
- Must be able to physically lift up to 50 pounds
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, is
- Possess integrity and a dedication to results
- Maintain professional behavior and proper communication with
internal and external contacts, including company and branch
employees, managers, and outside vendors.
- Interact with customers over the phone and in person
- Must have a valid driver license and be insurable to drive a
- Must be able handle and climb a ladder
- Must be willing to travel within the region 25% of the
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications: A qualified candidate
must possess the following skills, or have equivalent experience
- High school diploma or equivalent education experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational skills and must be detail
- Good knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, as well as
ability to quickly learn and work within proprietary computer
- Flexibility to work outside of standard 8am-5pm hours and be
willing to travel on a limited basis. Physical Requirements: 95%+ /
- of the time will be spent walking and standing in the field with
various weather conditions, as well as occasional lifting and / or
carrying and / or pushing / pulling of items less than 75lbs.
Visual and audio acuity is essential to this position.
Visionary is often on the cutting edge of new technology
deployments and works in a multitude of different situations with
many different entities. A successful candidate will be a critical
thinker, willing to both come up with new solutions and work with
existing team members to collaborate on a best way forward in
unique situations. PI201197454
Keywords: VISIONARY COMMUNICATIONS LLC, Snowmass , Field Technician - Installer I, Professions , Gunnison, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!