Emergency Department Technician (PRN/RELIEF)
Company: Southwest Health System, Inc.
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionProvides basic patient care based on individual
patient needs within scope of practice. The Technician operates
under direct supervision of the Registered Nurse. Meets the
communication needs of the patient/family, departmental staff, and
medical staff. Implements directions from physicians and nursing
- Current certification as Emergency Medical Technician - Basic
(EMT-B) or Certified Nurses Aide (CNA), within state of
- High School Diploma or
- Current BLS certification.
- Successfully completes an IV therapy course within 4 months of
- Successfully completes a 12 lead EKG class within 3 months of
- One year experience in acute hospital setting.Language Skills:
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and
- Additional languages preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.Skills:
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Strong communication skills.** If you are selected for this
position, prior to appointment, you may be subject to a urinalysis
to screen for illegal drug use. **** THIS POSITION WILL REMAIN OPEN
FOR A MINIMUM OF 5 DAYS. AFTER THAT DATE, THE POSITION WILL CLOSE
WHEN A SUITABLE CANDIDATE IS SELECTED. **
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Southwest Health System, Inc., Snowmass , Emergency Department Technician (PRN/RELIEF), Professions , Cortez, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!