Prefabrication & Building Technician
Company: Dave & Matt Vans
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Role OverviewDave & Matt Vans is looking for Pre-Fabrication &
Build Technicians to build a career with our growing team in Rifle,
CO. These are hands-on positions working with our production team
to build and install the necessary components to create our
Lifestyle Vans.Who are You?
- You love working with your hands and creating quality
- You are interested in van conversions and learning how the
process of building vans can be done in an efficient, consistent
and quality manner and learning to install anything from insulation
to electrical systems.
- Repeating processes and finding more efficient ways to complete
those processes is an exciting prospect.
- You are task oriented and consider yourself a hard-working
- A work hard, play hard environment is enticing to you with a
3.5 day work week.
- You work well in a team setting and are coachable.Ideal
- Some amount of labor trade experience is necessary
(construction, landscaping, painting, etc).
- You tinker in your work and home life; you enjoy building
- Ability to operate basic hand tools and can read a tape
- Have a background working in physically demanding
- Working knowledge of basic technology.
- Willing to learn how we leverage technology for project
management, timecards, and efficiency programs.Physical
- Must be comfortable working with a variety of power tools and
- Must be able to lift and carry or otherwise move 70+ pounds
- Must be able to work in a warehouse environment and able to
work on concrete floors.The Nitty-GrittyJob Type: Full time,
hourlySchedule: 40 hours/week, 3.5-day scheduleWage: Starting at
$20/hr. Opportunity for a raise once the training period is
completed.Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Wellness/Fitness,
401(K), PTOJob Location: Rifle, COFor consideration, please send
your information, resume or introduction letter to
email@example.com with the subject line, "YOUR NAME, Build
Prefabrication Technician".Dave & Matt Vans recognizes the
fluidity, flexibility and variability of the outdoor industry. We
recognize that not all parts of the industry fit exactly into the
categories as outlined. As such, we highly encourage anyone who
doesn't see themselves fully represented in the above to reach out
and apply. Your experience may not fit neatly into a category, but
that does not mean it is not welcome in our organization! If you
are a new professional, a long-standing professional or anything in
between-this could be for you. If you are interested in the
business of the outdoors, the academics, the technical skills, the
human skills-please apply.
Keywords: Dave & Matt Vans, Snowmass , Prefabrication & Building Technician, Professions , Rifle, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!