HVAC Service Technician #S0027643
Company: Private Company
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Full Time, benefits, experience required, top pay, bonus.
* Cleaning, adjusting and repairing HVAC systems, and performing
* Troubleshooting defective HVAC systems and equipment to make
* Performing preventative maintenance by cleaning reheat coils and
air handling units, and monitoring and calibrating air handling
* Improving air quality by cleaning ducts to optimize
* Fixing, replacing and adjusting vents, and ductwork.
* Ensuring condensation drain line is free of debris and draining
* Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
* Keeping daily logs and records of maintenance functions.
* Maintaining service truck.
* Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Health and
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin,
religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation,
sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance
with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to
Keywords: Private Company, Snowmass , HVAC Service Technician #S0027643, Professions , Basalt, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!