Loader Operator - United Companies - Glenwood Springs, CO
Company: CRH Americas Materials
Location: Glenwood Springs
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job ID: - 406759United Companies, is a CRH Company. -Our
purpose, commitment to the future, and formula for growth is to
champion the safety, empowerment, and development of our employees.
- We strive to be The Preferred Source of quality sand, rock,
landscape products, ready-mixed concrete, asphalt, paving and
construction services. - We succeed as a team by embracing
integrity, mutual respect, innovation, service, sustainability, and
financial strength. - -Position OverviewThe Loader Operator will be
responsible for keeping the bins full for concrete production and
maintain loader and conveyers. This is a mobile plant -that is
currently in Carbondale, and will be traveling around the state
this year -Wage Range: - $21 to $23 dependent on experience. -Key
Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Operate front-end loader to transport materials to and from
storage and processing areas.
- Operate front-end loader to feed conveyors.
- Inspect equipment prior to operation for any safety or
- Perform routine maintenance on the loader such as lubricating,
fueling and cleaning.
- Create and maintain inclines and ramps to excavated
materials.Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Six months to one year of experience as a loader operator or
similar role. - - -Work Requirements
- Must be 18 years in age or older.
- Must pass pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal
- Report to work dressed appropriately and ready to begin work at
the designated start time.
- Strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures as
outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Willingness to work independently within in a team environment
and assist the team with other duties as required. -Knowledge/Skill
- Knowledge of the concrete production and aggregate needs. -
- Demonstrate an ability to work with others. -
- Demonstrate comfort in communicating with others to complete
- Ability to observe safety and security procedures.
- Ability to be self-sufficient and perform tasks and duties
without immediate supervision.
- Demonstrate ability to wear and use proper PPE at all times.
-Physical RequirementsThe physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequent standing, walking, reaching and climbing
- Frequent sitting and operating heavy equipment/loader.
- Position will occasionally require climbing of ladders and
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds,
frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift
and/or move up to 50 pounds. - -Work EnvironmentThe statements
included in this job description are not intended to be
all-inclusive. - They represent typical elements and criteria
necessary to successfully perform the job. - Other duties may be
assigned as required. - Requirements for this job are subject to
modification by the Company and its designees, and reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and
internal promotionAbout CRHCRH has a long and proud heritage. We
are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional
companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family.
CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows
you to work in a small company environment while having the career
opportunities of large international organization.If you're up for
a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and
apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our
official employment application. Please complete your online
profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system
allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you
for your interest! United Companies, a CRH Company, is an
Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer.EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click
on this -. - -
Keywords: CRH Americas Materials, Snowmass , Loader Operator - United Companies - Glenwood Springs, CO, Professions , Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!