Supply Chain Director
Company: West Park Hospital-WY-US
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Gunnison , CO Full Time , Day Shift , M-F Days Support Services
Overview: Gunnison Valley Health is the sole community-owned health
system for Gunnison County and surrounding areas. We are not just a
hospital, but a fully integrated health system providing services
for all stages of life; from an award winning EMS department to a
52,000 square foot, state of the art senior care center and
everything in between. We are a leading health source for our
community, offering wellness programs, medical education and
illness prevention. We are looking for someone who will partner
with our Leadership stakeholders to achieve successful demand
management, and responsiveness while maintaining a collaborative
environment! Here at Gunnison Valley Health, your good work will be
rewarded. In addition to a competitive salary, a generous and
affordable medical/dental/vision plan, and a matching 401(a) there
are other great perks including:
- The chance to work with community stakeholders who have a
genuine interest in Gunnison Valley Health
- Work/Life balance in an outdoor enthusiast's mecca
- No traffic, and a scenic commute to the office
- Over 300 days of sunshine/year Requirements: To be seriously
considered for this role, you'll need to have:
- Education - High School graduate required. Bachelor's Degree in
related field required. Experience may be accepted in lieu of
formal education .
- License/Certification: Valid Colorado Driver's License.
Certified Materials and Resource Professional (CMRP) preferred.
Certified Value Analysis Healthcare Professional (CVAHP) preferred.
DOT Hazardous Materials
- Experience - Two to five years healthcare purchasing experience
in a hospital environment required. Five years healthcare
management experience preferred.
- Skills -
- Knowledge of contract negotiations
- Knowledge of Healthcare GPO Concepts
- Ability to perform in-depth financial analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with
- Ability to exercise sound judgement, determine priorities, and
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Responsibilities: As the
Supply Chain Director at Gunnison Valley Health, you will assume
responsibility for the administration and management of the
department. The department consists of Supply Chain, Linen,
Bio-Medical Engineering, Environmental Services, and IV solutions.
You'll plan, organize, direct, coordinate and control the resources
to achieve department objectives. You'll utilize your unique skills
and ideas by:
- Acting as an agent on behalf of GVH with the ability to
negotiate and enable legally binding agreements that fall within
the scope of the Supply Chain Director's duties and
- Work with internal customers across the health system including
staff, managers, directors, executives, physicians and the Board of
Trustees, as well as external customers.
- Develop relationships with supply chain manufacturers,
distributers, and vendor representatives in order to facilitate
- Managing a team by helping facilitate goal setting, training
and coaching opportunities, and working with staff to maximize
productivity and engagement.
- Maintaining and establishing department policies, standard
operating procedures, strategic plan objectives, process
improvement activities and safety and regulatory standards.
- Participating in health system meetings and trainings to
collaborate improvement of system operations. Compensation: This is
an exempt position and paid a weekly salary between$1,560---
$2,080--per week, depending on experience. Benefits Eligibility:
Medical, dental, vision, health care FSA, and dependent care FSA:
All active employees working 40 or more hours per pay period are
eligible for benefits on the first of the month following 30 days
of active service. Life and AD&D insurance: All active
employees working 40 or more hours per pay period are eligible for
benefits on the first of the month following or coinciding with 30
days of active service. Short-term and long-term disability: All
active employees working 60 or more hours per pay period are
eligible for benefits on the first of the month following or
coinciding with 30 days of active service.
Keywords: West Park Hospital-WY-US, Snowmass , Supply Chain Director, Professions , Gunnison, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!