Staff Development (PRN) - Float Team
Company: Volunteers of America
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Come join our awesome team as an RN Staff Educator on the
Colorado Float Team. The Colorado Float Team is -part of Volunteers
of America National Services which serves as the Housing and
Healthcare affiliate of the Volunteers of America parent
organization. PRN RN Staff Educator Job Highlights:
- $39.00 an hour
- 403(b) Retirement Plan;
- Flexible Scheduling;
- Quality training, continuing career education and leadership
- Variety of assignments offered. Required Qualifications: -To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Current licensure in the state of Colorado as a Registered
- Registered Nurse with minimum of two (2) years experience in
nursing in a long-term care setting, and/or adult education.
- Demonstrates knowledge of gerontology, rehabilitative, and
medical-surgical nursing care.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in concepts and techniques of
- Knowledge of State and Federal regulatory requirements for
- Overall understanding of RAI process, Case Mix, and
- Knowledge of current Infection Control and OSHA
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Professional attitude, high degree of self-motivation and
- Customer service oriented with knowledge of successful customer
- Demonstrates coaching, and mentoring abilities to facilitate
learning of others.
- Understanding of Corporate Compliance, and Abuse/Neglect
- Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for
tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be willing to work in facilities that are following
infection control precautions and regular testing for COVID-19;
Vaccination again COVID-19 is required per VOA guidelines and state
- Must be able to pass a background and drug test. About the
Colorado Float Team: The -Volunteers of America National Services
Colorado Float Team -is a team of experienced professionals that
assist in the facilities that we serve, such as the Senior
Community Care Program for All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly
(PACE), Horizons Health Care Center, Valley Manor Care Center, the
Homestead at Montrose, and Home Health of Western Colorado. As a
PRN employee, you will enjoy ultimate flexibility and work as
little as 4 shifts per month or full-time hours, it is YOUR choice.
-One (1) year of experience is required - you must be willing to
work at any VOA facility that has a need. -Love to travel? -
Interim assignments to facilities in other states may be available!
- -To travel, you must have a multi-state nursing license and/or
the ability to obtain a state license in the state of the
assignment. Our 2022 Great Place to Work survey results found that
87% of employees said their work has a special meaning: this is not
"just a job". Take pride in helping others, and join us today!
Keywords: Volunteers of America, Snowmass , Staff Development (PRN) - Float Team, Other , Montrose, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...