Center Aide - Rifle
Company: Centro De La Familia
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job DescriptionCentro de la Familia provides high-quality,
comprehensive, early childhood development and education services
to children and their families throughout Utah, Colorado, and
Nevada. Our mission is to promote the educational success of
children and families while fostering healthy and engaged
communities.OverviewUnder the supervision of the center Education
Specialist, possesses the ability and willingness to provide
assistance to various areas as assigned. Primary duties will be
assisting in the classroom, on the playground, and other areas
around the center to ensure health, safety and promote school
readiness. Secondary duties may include support to the cook, office
manager, family service specialist, and disabilities specialist.Key
areas of responsibilityClassroom Environment
- As trained, follows all supervision, safety, and health
policies and procedures.
- Assists teacher to provide direct supervision and be actively
engaged with children at all times to ensure their safety and
well-being. Provides clear behavioral expectations and use
appropriate and positive methods to prevent and redirect
- Understands and promotes children's physical, social/emotional,
cognitive, and language development using the assigned curriculum
and the agency's School Readiness Plan in a culturally appropriate
- Promotes a classroom where interactions are positive, warm,
caring, and respectful of children.
- Follows the lead of the children by demonstrating an awareness
of and responsiveness to children's emotional, physical, and
educational needs; allowing and encouraging freedom of expression
and movement; and encouraging children 's responsibility and
- Follows teacher's lead in facilitating children's involvement
in activities and managing the classroom to provide continual
learning activities for the children.
- As trained, assists with the implementation of appropriate
learning activities for special needs children with
- As trained, is a good language model by using correct grammar,
voice level, and clear speech.
- Takes primary responsibility for following classroom sanitation
schedule such as cleaning off tables after meals and vacuuming
(when children are not present).l0. Once trained on Child and Adult
Care Food Program (CACFP) rules, strictly follows these rules
including sanitation regulations for mealtime and follows
guidelines for family-style meal service.
- As trained, applies the principles embodied in the Classroom
Assessment Scoring System (CLASS)Other Duties
- . Serves
Keywords: Centro De La Familia, Snowmass , Center Aide - Rifle, Other , Rifle, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!