Commercial Fueler - Seasonal
Company: Signature Flight Support Corporation
Posted on: September 24, 2022
- Perform fueling and de-fueling operations in a safe and
- Responsible for accurate accounting of fuel transactions.
- Perform de-icing functions as required.
- Maintain equipment in clean and functional condition.
- Ensure correct loading and balancing of fuel.
- Use fuel trucks, hydrant carts and stationary carts to fuel
- Perform other duties as assigned
The following functions may be performed in variable weather and
environmental conditions such as jet engine fumes, dust or jet
engine noise. - Must have ability to:
- Regularly stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel;
reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch,
or crawl; and talk or hear.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Operate company vehicles in a safe manner.
- Add, subtract, multiply and divide and ability to perform
mathematical functions with regard to weight, measurement and
- Read, write and fluently speak and understand the English
- Wear uniform and insignia as prescribed by the Company.
- Report to work in a regular and timely basis.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential job function satisfactorily. - Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential job functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); three
(3) to six (6) months related experience and/or training, or
equivalent combination of education and experience. -
- Knowledge of fueling and de-fueling procedures for various
aircraft, deicing procedures and fueling procedure for various
ground equipment preferred. -
- Must possess a valid state driver's license. - - -
- Must successfully complete Company's PST program. - -
- Commercial Driver License (HI locations)Pay range vary based on
multiple factors including, without limitation, skill sets,
education, shift worked, responsibilities, seniority, geographical
market, merit, output, productivity, prior training or experience,
travel. - -The pay range for this positions - -is $21.75 - $24.00An
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Keywords: Signature Flight Support Corporation, Snowmass , Commercial Fueler - Seasonal, Other , Gypsum, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!