Merchandiser - Flexible Scheduling!
Company: Footprint Solutions
Posted on: June 25, 2022
ONSITE TRAINING OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE BEFORE PROJECT START DATE
- 40 hour work weeks for the duration of the project
- $50 early sign on Bonus
- $100 referral bonus
Step into a job that is right for you with Footprint
As a nationally recognized company and industry leader for over 20
years Footprint Solutions takes pride in partnering with well-known
retailers to provide them with total onsite management
capabilities. We perform both merchandising and installation
services within our customer's retail space making us a
one-stop-shop for their remodeling, conversion and everyday
Our overnight Remodel Merchandisers play a key role in our brand
partnership connections as well as helping our retail customers
manage and display products. In this role, working as part of a
team, you will set store merchandise to new plan-o-grams, stock and
move inventory, or assist with building displays.
This position will report directly to a remote District Manager and
an onsite Lead Merchandiser.
- General labor reset duties such as: unloading of boxes,
inventory maintenance, and stocking of shelves.
- Assist with rearrangement of store shelves and display areas as
- Reorganize product & product tags to updated plan-o-grams
- Working with others and independently
- Other reasonable duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years or older
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Smart phone is needed.
- Able to meet the physical demands of the job.
- Reaching, bending, crouching, kneeling, walking.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Footprint is an equal
opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse and inclusive
PM21 Associated topics: buyer, display, inventory, merchandise,
purchase, raw material, ship, store, supplier, supply chain
Keywords: Footprint Solutions, Snowmass , Merchandiser - Flexible Scheduling!, Other , Whitewater, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!