Patient Access Professional - Insurance Verification, temporary
Company: Valley View Hospital
Location: Glenwood Springs
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Western Colorado's premier healthcare facility, Valley View
Hospital, has an opportunity for a Patient Access Professional to
assist with Insurance Verification in our Patient Financial
Services Department on a temporary basis--with full-time hours.
Responsibilities of this position include greeting each patient
with kindness and courtesy while providing knowledge of Valley View
Hospital in guiding and hospitality services to the patient and
their family throughout their visit at Valley View Hospital. We are
looking for someone who displays a passion to anticipate and exceed
our guests' expectations and a desire to attain the highest level
of customer service. Qualified applicants should possess
exceptional communication, decision making, organizational, and
interpersonal skills and act under direction as well as on their
own initiative. Bilingual (English/Spanish) highly preferred.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- One to two years of customer service experience
- Previous experience in insurance verification, patient
registration, collections or billing required.
- Courteous and patient when dealing with the public; exceptional
customer service skills required.
- Strong computer and typing skills are required; well-organized,
dependable, and flexible.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) highly preferred.
- Must be a team player.
- Entry salary dependent upon education, skill-set, and
- Position wage range: $18.00 - $24.67/hour
Valley View offers a comprehensive benefit package that supports
our employees' physical, emotional and financial health. This
temporary position includes the following:
- Use of Sunlight and Aspen Ski Resort day passes
- Employee Assistance Program
Keywords: Valley View Hospital, Snowmass , Patient Access Professional - Insurance Verification, temporary, Other , Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!