Company: Pinnacle Bank / Bank of Colorado
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionDescription/Job SummaryServe as support to the
loan area. Responsibilities/Duties
- Processes loans, which include: preparation work, computer
input and follow-up.
- May assist with loan closings.
- Prepare reports for management.
- Establishes, maintains, and revises filing and record keeping
articles, records, and other documents.
- Assists with customers in reference to loan questions or
- Assists will bill paying and GL entries.
- Exception tracking.
- Processes payments.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Regular and reliable attendance.Preferred SkillsSkill in
communicating effectively with management, customers, and
co-workers.Ability to pay close attention to detail and work with a
high degree of accuracy.Ability to create an organized efficient
work environment without supervision.Ability to work under pressure
of deadlines.Ability to function as a team player.Preferred
ExperienceKnowledge of bank operations, policies, and
procedures.Knowledge of loan processes and basic
accounting.Knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet
software.Preferred EducationHigh School diploma or equivalent
experience in banking.DetailsWe offer fair and competitive
compensation as well as bonus based on an employee's years of
service and possible discretionary merit bonuses. Employees also
have the opportunity to participate in the Bank incentive programs
based on charter/branch guidelines. Other benefits include:
- 8 paid holidays
- 17 PTO days each year for the first five years of employment.
Employees must also complete the 90-day introductory period prior
to accruing PTO.
- New employees will receive 12 hours of paid sick time upon
their hire date
- After five years, 22 PTO days each year
- Health, dental, prescription drug card, vision, and voluntary
life insurance plans
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible medical and dependent care spending plans
- Parental Leave after one year of full time employment
- 401K plan after 3 months and start of next quarter with
employer contributions and profit sharing
- Free checking account and basic printed checks
- Free safe deposit box
- $15,000 group term life insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance
Keywords: Pinnacle Bank / Bank of Colorado, Snowmass , LOAN ASSISTANT, Other , Montrose, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!