Data Center Engineer
Company: Aspen Valley Hospital
Location: Glenwood Springs
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Embrace the adventure of a career at Aspen Valley Hospital. Aspen
Valley Hospital is a twenty-five-bed community hospital that
represents the best of two worlds - the warmth and friendliness of
a small town and the technical expertise of a major medical center.
Our award-winning hospital, nestled in the heart of Aspen, CO,
includes a team of more than 500 people dedicated to making a
difference for our patients, families, and community. Nationally we
are recognized for providing some of the most exceptional patient
care of any hospital across the country.
AVH supports vaccinations as the evidence-based and most effective
means for our community and country to put COVID-19 behind us and
to avoid unnecessary hospitalizations and deaths. In order to
better care for our community, as of 10/31/21, AVH requires
COVID-19 Vaccination for all Staff.
This Position Offers:
Highly competitive pay, comprehensive benefits package (including
generous PTO, health insurance within your first 30 days,
retirement), being part of a very cohesive & supportive team, and
four of North America's top ski resorts at your doorstep.
The Data Center Engineer is responsible for designing, setting up,
and managing information/network systems at AVH's data center.
The position is responsible for monitoring systems operations and
administering IT solutions to ensure servers, hard drives, and
other data center equipment function efficiently.
Primary Scope of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for triage, troubleshooting and escalation (as
required) of IT infrastructure incidents.
- Manage and resolve incidents and IT-related problems.
- Document issues and resolution within AVH's incident ticketing
- Provide clear, consistent and regular communication with users
and AVH team members.
- Work with the IT team to resolve all Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3
- Identify and escalate any issues that can't be resolved by Tier
- Maintain familiarity with all services offered and users
- Ensure operational and user documentation is maintained and
- Sustain SLA goals set by IT leadership team.
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and
- 5 years of experience is required in the following areas:
- Data center and desktop virtualization technologies
- DNS management
- Group Policy Management and Orchestration
- Certificate management (PKI experience)
- Hyperconverged virtualization platforms, such as Nutanix
- 10 years of experience is required in the following areas:
- Microsoft Windows
- Centralized patch management and software management with
- Active Directory (ADFS)
- Creating and managing backup methodologies
- The following experience is required:
- VMWare Horizon VDI and VMWare NSX
- Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Office 365 management
- Storage experience (SAN)
- Cisco UCS platform
- The following experience is preferred:
- Trend-Micro Security Solutions
- Veeam backup and replication
- AWS or Azure cloud technologies
- EMC data domain
- Microsoft SWAL (basic SQL server management knowledge)
- Chassis-based, blade powered, server system
- Imprivata Single Sing On (SSO)
Benefits & Compensation:
Hire-in rates of pay are based upon the relevance of years of
experience, education and certifications. Our talent acquisition
team will help you understand how your direct experience will be
Pay range for new hires: $40.85 - $53.09/hr
Our comprehensive benefits package includes generous paid time off,
health insurance within your first 30 days, and retirement, which
can be viewed here. Associated topics: data administrator, data
analytic, data center, data integration, data management, database,
etl, hbase, mongo database, mongo database administrator
Keywords: Aspen Valley Hospital, Snowmass , Data Center Engineer, Other , Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!