Company: The Gallegos Corporation
Posted on: January 11, 2022
A Mason Foreman must be able to lead the completion of custom work
on distinctive projects with brick, block and/or stone. Mason
Foreman need to have mastered above average skill and speed in
laying brick, block and/or stone and demonstrated supervisory
skills. Mason Foreman are required to ensure safety, quality and
productivity requirements are met according to project requirements
each day. The Foreman exemplifies customer service when dealing
directly with the owner, vendors, project superintendents, general
contractors, and internal customers in all departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITES
- Accurately report to the Superintendent or Project Manager
daily productivity and any issues that arise during the
- Document daily reports and timecards to accurately report job
specifics and employee compensation.
- Plan site logistics, execution and staffing on a daily, weekly,
and bi-weekly basis using the short interval plan to communicate
staffing, tool and equipment needs to Project Managers.
- Participate and influence pre-job planning in conjunction with
the Project Manager and General Superintendent.
- Accurately interpret project plans and details to Gallegos
staff and clients.
- Manage Gallegos' risk through client collaboration and revision
of plan details such that all projects are completed to current
industry code and standard.
- Collaborate and interact with general contractors and other
subcontractors including weekly meetings.
- Review and understand the bird report weekly.
- Participate and provide un-biased feedback on project
close-outs during exit strategy process and post-job
- Perform duties of a form setter and/or finisher when
- Other duties as assigned by the superintendent or project
- Align brick, block, or stone with plumbline and finish joints
with pointing trowel, wire brush, striker, raker, etc. to meet job
- Ensure proper installation of wall ties, flashings, and laps of
paper to job and building code specific standards.
- Participates in daily huddles and practices safety as a
priority on all job sites.
- Models The Gallegos Corporation mission and values at all
- This position does have supervisory responsibilities.
- 3-5 years of Masonry experience.
- Ability to read blueprints and other construction
- Strong attention to detail with demonstrated accuracy and
- High school degree and/or trade school
- OSHA 10-hour training
- Basic computer and typing experience.
- Must have a working knowledge of the English language to
communicate with other crew members, general contractors, etc.
Reach above shoulder:
Up to 10 lbs:
Up to 20 lbs:
Up to 35 lbs:
Up to 50 lbs:
Up to 75 lbs:
Up to 100 lbs:
Over 100 lbs:
Keywords: The Gallegos Corporation, Snowmass , Foreman, Masonry, Other , Basalt, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!