Company: Sinceri Senior Living
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Wage Range - $13-$16 DOE Who are We? As a Sinceri Senior Living
community and certified Great Place to Work, we are an established
and dedicated senior living care provider, where every team member
takes great pride and responsibility in creating Meaningful Moments
for our residents. We strive to make each resident interaction
positive, meaningful, and unique to them. Through an in-depth
understanding of our residents life stories, we are able to Honor
their Experience of Aging and create an environment that feels just
If you are interested in building your health care career,
providing holistic care for our residents and their families, and
would like to see what our community has to offer, apply online and
join our amazing team.
Certified by our employees as a Great Place to Work for our 3rd
Year in a row!
- 93% of our associates shared "My work has special meaning; this
is not "just a job."
- 95% of our associates shared "People celebrate around
- 94% of our associates shared "Im proud to tell others I work
- 91% of our associates shared "People care about each other
here" Apply via our Indeed ad or Visit our Careers Page to see
other available opportunities. Questions about the application
process? Come visit us and our staff will be happy to assist you
- Generous PTO Policy
- An employee engaged Scheduling system
- Employee Appreciation events; Attendance Programs, New employee
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Benefits
- 401K Retirement Plan Summary: Responsible for setting tables,
bussing tables, washing dishes, assisting the cook as needed, and
completing cleaning duties. Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be able to relate positively to residents and families,
and to work cooperatively with other employees.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with Residents,
families, staff, community officials, referral sources, and the
- Must be capable of maintaining regular and reliable
- Must meet all state health requirements.
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit (as required by state
- Must be able to perform duties and responsibilities (Essential
Job Functions) with or without reasonable accommodation. Essential
- Prepare, wash and store dishes following Facility procedures.
Clean dishwashing area. Assist in serving, if needed. Assist cooks
in cleaning food serving areas and equipment.
- Set up serving carts for each meal as required. Help serve
meals to residents tables following Facility procedures. Bus tables
and prepare dishes for washing. Clean dining room tables and chairs
as needed. Sweep and clean the dining room area. Set tables for the
next meal. Focus on good customer service in regard to foodservice.
Works as part of the Food Services team to ensure smooth,
efficient, and safe operation of the kitchen. Adheres to prescribed
safety and sanitation practices and procedures. Performs similar or
related duties as required or directed.
- Adheres to prescribed sanitation practices and procedures.
- Performs similar or related duties as required or
Keywords: Sinceri Senior Living, Snowmass , Dietary Aide, Other , Palisade, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!