Client Accounting Services/Bookkeeper - Glenwood Springs
Company: Dalby Wendland & Co., P.C.
Location: Glenwood Springs
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Client Accounting Services/BookkeeperDalby, Wendland & Co. is
seeking experienced bookkeeper who are detail oriented and highly
motived! Join our rapidly growing firm with endless
opportunities.Position Type: Full-Time HourlySalary: $28.00 /
hourIn compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay Act, Compensation
Differentials for this position are based on education, experience,
training, and geographic location, as well as DWC's seniority and
merit systems.Benefits include: medical, limited FSA, generous PTO
policy, paid holidays, 401k with match, cell phone and internet
reimbursement, CPA exam reimbursement, and continuing professional
education.A Day in the LifeA typical day as a CAS/Bookkeeper may
- Maintain full-charge financial data for multiple clients
- Examine and verify data, distributes and posts same to proper
- Maintain cash books, daily journals and ledgers
- Prepare payroll and accounts payable checks
- Prepare quarterly and annual payroll reports
- Trace and adjust errors
- Complete trial balance at prescribed periods and prepare
financial statement for regular audit
- Maintain accurate files and records for each client
- Provide QuickBooks consultation and assistance as required
- Prepare sales tax reports
- Provide consultation and assistance to clients in all
bookkeeping and software areas
- Provide management accounting reports
- Allocate income and expenses using class tracking and/or job
- Provide recommendations for business and technological process
improvements based upon knowledge gained relative to the client
operations, processes, and business objectives.
The QualificationsWhat we look for in a CAS/Bookkeeper includes:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or equivalent experience
- QuickBooks Pro Advisor experience preferred
- Member of Professional Bookkeepers' Association preferredNext
StepsStep 1: Complete the application, easy!Step 2: We will reach
out! If you look like a good fit for this position and our team, HR
will reach out about scheduling a phone screening to learn more
about you and your career ambitions.About UsMore than accountants.
More than 70 years.
- Largest public accounting, audit, and business advisory firm
headquartered in western Colorado with the main offices in Grand
Junction, Glenwood Springs, and Montrose.
- Recognized by INSIDE Public Accounting (IPA) as a Top 300
- With over 85 employees, you will be a part of the team and we
will give you all the tools and training to continually learn,
grow, and advance.
- We make certain that our people celebrate and enjoy life
outside of work as western Colorado provides an abundance of
excellent recreation, scenic beauty, and a healthy quality of
Keywords: Dalby Wendland & Co., P.C., Snowmass , Client Accounting Services/Bookkeeper - Glenwood Springs, Other , Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!