Interim Nursing Home Administrator
Company: Sava Senior Care
Posted on: October 14, 2021
The incumbent is responsible for the overall management of a
facility on a temporary basis. Plans, develops,
directs, monitors and supports all operational, administrative,
clinical, human resources, customer service and fiscal activities
for the facility’s programs and services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include
the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensures the quality and appropriateness of resident / patient
care meets or exceeds company and regulatory standards.
- Ensures compliance with applicable legal, regulatory,
accreditation and reimbursement guidelines and standards.
- Prepares annual budget for facility. Monitors monthly
performance of facility in relation to budget and intervenes as
- Recruits, hires, provides orientation/training, and retains a
sufficient number of qualified staff to carry out facility programs
and services. Ensures employee performance meets or exceeds
expectations and periodic performance appraisals are conducted on a
- Makes sure facility is a safe, clean, comfortable, and
appealing environment for residents, patients, visitors and staff
in accordance with company guidelines.
- Ensures all required records are maintained and submitted, as
appropriate, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with
company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Manages all aspects of state or federal government survey
- Responsible for grievance process from residents, patients,
- Functions as primary officer for facility according to HIPAA
Keywords: Sava Senior Care, Snowmass , Interim Nursing Home Administrator, Other , Montrose, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!