Full Time Property Manager
Company: Key Property Management
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Key Property Management is seeking a Full-Time Property Manager
at an Affordable Apartment Community in Gunnison, CO. This job
supports the day to day operations of the apartment community.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review tenant applications for eligibility; maintain and purge
waiting lists; show available units.
- Follow property management company procedures for processing
eligible applicants within the program guidelines attached to the
- Assure residents of management presence and monitors the
overall appearance of the property.
- Work with maintenance and cleaning staff to assure that vacant
units are "turned" in the fastest possible time.
- Collect rent and security deposits for submittal to the
Property Management accounting department.
- Work with property management accounting staff to facilitate
smooth accounting procedures
- Complete lease form with new tenants. Outlines conditions and
terms of occupancy with and completes relevant paperwork.
- Perform annual re-certification of tenants, and interim
- Cooperate with compliance staff in submitting requested
information for audits, inspections and annual reports for lenders
and regulatory agencies.
- Supervise on-site staff
- Instruct tenants in emergency procedures, appliance use, and
- Investigate tenant complaints and resolve tenant issues
- Prepare written incident reports, prepare and serve tenant
warning notices, maintaining a daily managers log
- Apply approved marketing strategies to reduce vacancy
- Conduct quarterly unit inspections as well as detailed
inspections of vacated units, assess any damage, cost of repairs,
and arrange appropriate maintenance and repairs.
- Prepare security deposit refund statements and submit to the
property management accounting department for disbursement in
accordance with lease provisions.
- Schedule maintenance staff and engage subcontractors for major
projects as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in Section 8 and/or LIHTC preferred.
- Must have 3 yrs affordable housing experience.
- Must be a self starter, able to work independently, meet
deadlines, multitask and be organized.
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with a diverse
group of people.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Experience managing an apartment complex subsidized housing
- Experience and understanding of the administration of Project
Based Section 8 subsidy assistance is recommended.
- Working knowledge of computer software and systems: Excel,
Word, Windows XP, email.
- Ability to read and interpret rental agreements, government
regulations, and budgets.
- Effective and timely communicate and respond to questions from
groups and individuals.
- Realpage Onesite experience a plus.
Key Property Management Company is an Equal Opportunity
Employer which owns and manages affordable housing projects across
Keywords: Key Property Management, Snowmass , Full Time Property Manager, Other , Gunnison, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!