Automotive Sales Associate - Land Rover Roaring Fork
Company: Sonic Automotive
Location: Glenwood Springs
Posted on: June 10, 2021
At Land Rover Roaring Fork, a Sonic
Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities,
resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally.
Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory;
they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So
read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive,
Now Hiring Sales Consultants (Challenge
Sales Consultant at Land Rover Roaring Fork!
- What job can you make an average of $65-$75k/year with no
degree, no automotive experience, and immediate employee
Our sales consultants make a percentage of gross on both new and
used! + Bonus objectives! :D
Its not! No need to be intimidated by the Land Rover logo.
Our clients are exceptional and so is our team. Our theme for 2021
is growth so if youre looking to grow in your current automotive
career or begin a new career completely; our door is open and we
are looking forward to meeting you
- Do you think moving from a domestic brand to a luxury brand is
You tell us. These are some things that differentiate us from
- Do we have fun or are we like every other dealership?
We were the #1 winners in the 2019 Discovery Trek competition which
took us to the 2020 Defender Trek competition in Palm Springs,
California.which...we also won. Work hard, play
- Hot Cider Bar in the winter months
- Off road events in Aspen and Moab
- Defender Trek competitions that take you from North Carolina to
- Celebrity clientele (the nicest of the bunch)
- And so much more!
- How do we rank amongst other Land Rover Dealers?
Our sale professionals are responsible for selling
vehicles and meeting dealership gross profit, volume and customer
satisfaction standards. This position includes four broad areas of
activity: personal work habits, prospecting, selling, and
Duties And Responsibilities
- Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and
devote himself/herself to guarantee satisfaction of customers.
- Determine each customers vehicle needs by asking questions and
- Demonstrate vehicles (includes test drives).
- Deliver vehicles to customers. The delivery process ensures
that the customer understands the vehicles operating features,
warranty, and paperwork, and it lays the foundation for customer
- Establish personal income goals that are consistent with
dealership standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet
- Report to the vehicle Sales Manager regarding objectives,
planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories,
etc., and how they benefit customers.
- Work with the service department and body shop to ensure that
vehicles are reconditioned as expected and on schedule.
- Attend sales meetings and training offered by the dealership
and the manufacturer.
- Maintain a prospect development system.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and
- Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month,
and year to determine how to better utilize time and plan more
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep
abreast of technological changes in the product.
- Know and understand equity and values and be able to explain
depreciation to the customer.
- Know and understand the federal, state, and local laws which
govern retail auto sales.
- Introduce customers to service department personnel to
emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and
maintenance available in the dealerships service department.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and
immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and
- Valid in-state drivers license.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to sell a minimum quota according to dealership
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass
pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug
test, credit report, and valid driver's license.
It's time to make the most important move of your
career. From our cooperative, team-based approach,
to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy
to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy
comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled
benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in
the automotive industry has to offer.
Keywords: Sonic Automotive, Snowmass , Automotive Sales Associate - Land Rover Roaring Fork, Other , Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!