Location: Snowmass Village
Posted on: June 10, 2021
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our
caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing
efficient service and meaningful experiences. As a member of the
Leadership Committee, the Property Manager is a highly visible role
with exposure to Senior and Corporate leadership. This position
reports to the hotel General Manager.
Prior HOA experience preferred
Must be able to work weekends as needed
The starting salary for this position is $90,000. Actual pay
will be commensurate with experience.
Why Work at Hyatt?
- Colleague Rate and Complimentary Room Nights
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance (Full-Time Colleagues)
- Retirement Savings Plan (RSP)
- Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- After your first full year with Hyatt you will receive 2 weeks
of paid time off (Full-Time Colleagues)
- 1 hour of sick pay for every 30 hours worked (6 sick days per
- Excellent training and professional development
- Opportunities to work around the world with Hyatt Hotels and
- Ski passes
- Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands
exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's
career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work
environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready
Our Values: Respect | Integrity | Humility | Empathy |
Creativity | Fun
Keywords: Hyatt, Snowmass , Property Manager, Other , Snowmass Village, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!