Budtender LivWell Cortez
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The customer experience begins and ends with the budtender. A
budtender is responsible for the initial greeting, assessing the
needs of the customer and educating/guiding them on the benefits
and differences of the products. Budtenders deliver the company's
retail promise to every customer and patient while ensuring high
levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service. A
successful budtender will be able to elevate company standards,
achieve sales goals and meet our customer's and patent's
Customer and Patient Satisfaction:
- Responsible for achieving sales goals by providing
best-in-class service that consistently exceeds our customer's and
- Responsible for maintaining the store in a clean, organized,
safe manner with special attention paid to merchandising
- Inspire customer and patient confidence and create loyalty to
- Educate the customer and patient on the products.
- Make product recommendations.
- Execute selling standards to meet team and individual sales
goals and metrics.
- Contribute to a work environment that is positive,
customer-service oriented, and compliant with established policies
Point of Sale System:
- Accountable for accurately utilizing the Point of Sale
- Acknowledge any inventory issues and properly report them to
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available
- Understanding and relaying information of product equivalencies
and responsible use of products.
- Knowing your product and how it relates to customer purchasing
- Maintain a positive attitude that creates a positive work
- Ensure the sales floor is properly stocked and the presence of
the store is well maintained.
- Promote a work environment that is positive, customer-service
oriented, and compliant with established policies and
Compliance and Reporting:
- Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal
- Other duties as assigned.
- Works under the direct supervision of the Store Manager.
- This person does not supervise other employees.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- College degree preferred.
- One or more years of work experience in a related industry or
work environment preferred.
- Six months to one year of experience in retail required.
- Oral and written communication capabilities.
- Bilingual in English / Spanish preferred.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Knowledge of local, state and federal laws relating to key
areas of responsibility.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills, Point of Sale software and
- Fun attitude and strong work ethic.
- Strong attention to detail and must have a team-player
- Ability to creatively cultivate long- term customer
- Ability to deal with problems and resolve them in an efficient
and professional manner.
- Must be able to secure appropriate work credentials from the
Colorado Department of Revenue, MED.
Proven success in the following job competencies:
- Communication and Presentation
- Customer Focus and Relationship Building
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Information and Technology Proficiency
- Technical Industry and/or Profession Expertise
Required Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations:
- Able to use a computer for extended periods of time.
- Able to move about a typical office, manufacturing, warehouse,
or retail environment.
- Able to perform general office managerial and administrative
- Able to lift and move up to 25 pounds occasionally.
- Regular and on-time attendance.
- Must be able to accommodate scheduling expectations including
weekend, evening, and holiday shifts and store location
- Hours regularly exceed 40 hours per week.
- Occasional travel by conventional means including aircraft,
motor vehicle and the like within the region and to other locations
Note: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be
able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required and are not intended to be an
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other
status protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Livwell, Snowmass , Budtender LivWell Cortez, Other , Cortez, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!