Registration Specialist I
Company: Lower Valley Hospital Association
Posted on: June 9, 2021
1. Reliable and punctual attendance is essential; expected to be
at job as scheduled each scheduled day.
2. Communicate necessary information to others as appropriate.
3. Participate as a team member and is accountable for own work
4. Basic knowledge of health insurance
5. Detail Oriented and Task Driven
6. Backup for Hospital Receptionist
7. Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure proper
billing for services provided
8. Prepare patient packets for scheduled appointments
9. Maintain accurate and current patient orders
10. Accept and process all forms of payments
11. Uphold facility policies and procedures
12. Clean and sanitize office supplies and workstation
13. Completing and releasing medical records, as needed
14. Maintaining accurate and current patient images within EMR (ie.
Drivers licenses, insurance cards, POAs, etc.)
15. Other job related duties as assigned.
Education High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Licenses No professional license required.
Certifications No professional certification required.
Experience No hospital based experience needed
WAGE RANGE =
$13.23 - $18.16
FHW offers a full benefits package including:
FOR ALL EMPLOYEES:
Employee Assistance Program
403 (B) with 4% match from FHW and zero day vesting schedule
FOR FULL TIME EMPLOYEES WORKING AT LEAST 30 HOURS A WEEK
Medical Plan Options:
I. PPO plan with copay/coinsurance and lower deductible
II. High Deductible Health Plan with the option for a Health
III. Telemedicine includes in both plan options.
Life Insurance/ Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Disability Insurance with a Short and Long Term Option.
Critical Illness and Accident Plans
Cafeteria Options: Health Reimbursement/ Flex Savings / Dependent
A host of other options to include: Pet Insurance, Identity
Protection, Travel protection,
Keywords: Lower Valley Hospital Association, Snowmass , Registration Specialist I, Other , Fruita, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!