Sous Chef, Line Cook, Server & Host
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Spanish & Italian Cuisine
Sous Chef Job Responsibilities:
- Directs food preparation and collaborates with executive
- Helps in the design of food and drink menu.
- Produces high quality plates, including both design and
- Oversees and supervises kitchen staff.
- Assists with menu planning, inventory, and management of
- Ensures that food is top quality and that kitchen is in good
- Keeps stations clean and complies with food safety
- Offers suggestions and creative ideas that can improve upon the
- Prepares food properly.
- Schedules staff shifts.
- Trains new employees.
- Orders food supplies.
- Monitors and maintains kitchen equipment.
- Solves problems that arise and seizes control of issues in the
Line Cook Job Responsibilities:
- Sets up and stocks food items and other necessary
- Prepares food items by cutting, chopping, mixing, and preparing
- Cooks food items by grilling, frying, sauting, and other
cooking methods to specified recipes and standards.
- Maintain cleanliness and complies with food sanitation
requirements by properly handling food and ensuring correct
- Cleans and sanitizes cooking surfaces at the end of the
- Performs inventory checks and completes food storage logs.
Keywords: Tempranillo, Snowmass , Sous Chef, Line Cook, Server & Host, Other , Basalt, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!