Registered Nurse-On call
Company: Volunteers of America
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Volunteers of America is looking for an on- call RN at our
Homestead of Montrose facility in Montrose, CO! This position will
2 on-call weekends a month.
Wage range: $28.60-$34.40 DOE
- Provides Leadership and Direction on Assigned Unit
- Provides Resident Care Functions
- Charting, Documentation and Assessment Functions
- Personnel Functions i.e. attend nurses meetings, participate in
employee performance evaluations, determining staffing
requirements, and making recommendations to the Supervisor
concerning employee counseling
- Attends required in-services and completes assigned on-line
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current licensure in the state of employment as a Registered
- Current CPR Registration.
- Maintenance of required CEU's.
- Experience in long-term care preferred.
- Good problem solver with abilities to make independent
judgments utilizing initiative, discretion and the nursing process
- Demonstrates leadership ability.
- Effective communicator with staff, families and outside
- Ability to prioritize duties.
- Customer service oriented with knowledge of successful customer
- Clinical competence to utilize the nursing process to perform
physical and cognitive assessments of residents.
- Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for
tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
- Must be a team player.
Keywords: Volunteers of America, Snowmass , Registered Nurse-On call, Other , Montrose, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!