BluSky is the fastest growing National Restoration Company who
has been committed to restoring commercial, industrial,
governmental, residential and multifamily properties damaged by
fire, water and other natural disasters. BluSky offers
environmental, roofing and renovation services across the US with
an emphasis on large projects. At BluSky excellence is not just
another empty promise; it is a goal we strive to achieve in every
aspect of our business. That is why we are seeking the best of the
best to join our team.
We are in search of a self-motivated PROJECT MANAGER to
contribute their talents to our growing Team.
As a Project Manager, you will join our fast-moving team to help
LEAD the entire day to day management of all assigned
* Perform all contracted scopes per Best Practices.
* Ensure all work is properly contracted/subcontracted.
* Obtain building permits as required and follow all government
guidelines for each permit and project.
* Adhere to all OSHA and Environment regulations.
* Manage site personnel and subcontractors. Drive safety,
quality, and productivity in the field.
* Perform buyout, submittal process, quality control, safety
compliance, scheduling, closeout and monitor budget worksheets.
* Ensure the highest level of customer communication and
* The ability to lead a team in challenging situations and
mentor Jr. Team members.
* Computer literate, able to work with different computer
* The ability to work under pressure.
* Willingness to work long hours and be (on-call)
* 5+ year's construction experience in multi-family commercial
and residential projects.
* Strong business ethics, integrity, and ability to perform in
highly autonomous environments.
* Strong communication and computer skills
* Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering or
related field (preferred not required)
* OSHA 10 or 30, CPR and First Aid certifications (preferred not
Project Managers at BluSky can look forward to the following
* Base salary + Bonus
* Company vehicle and Company Cellphone
* 401k, PTO (Paid Time Off) and paid holidays
* Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
But most importantly, you can look forward to a great working
environment with a team of seasoned professionals and leadership
that are ready to roll up their sleeves and help you succeed. We
can't wait to hear from YOU!