Registered Nurse (RN) Youth Recovery Center Inpatient - Evening/Nights PRN
Company: Valley View Hospital
Location: Glenwood Springs
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Youth Recovery Center (YRC) is a unique, in-hospital
residential treatment center that, for over 30 years has helped
adolescents, ages 15-18, work through addiction recovery and
address mental health needs. YRC is looking for a RN with a special
interest in the adolescent population. This PRN position provides
coverage for evening/night shift as needed.
Click on the following link to view a recent newspaper article
celebrating YRC's 30 year anniversary and to give you an idea of
our program and how you can make a difference in the lives of these
- Current Colorado RN License or ability to obtain.
- Current BLS through the American Heart Association.
- Minimum of 1 year RN work experience, preferably in the areas
of Acute Care, Psychiatric, or Addiction.
- This position requires an ability to work evening or night
shift and to be flexible in scheduling.
- Must be able and willing to participate in recreation
activities with clients.
- Must be willing to gain skills in substance abuse, mental
health, and adolescent health.
- Entry salary dependent upon education, skill-set, and
- Starting wage range: $30.00/hour - $36.50/hour +14% PRN
Differential Pay. (RN- BSN)
- Valley View recognizes 4% pay difference for ADN/BSN/MSN.
- $2.25/hour evening shift differential when working a minimum of
4 consecutive hours between 3:00pm-11:30pm.
- $4.00/hour night shift differential when working a minimum of 4
consecutive hours between 11:00pm - 7:30am.
BENEFITS (PRN Position)
- Air Ambulance Membership
- 401(a) and 403(b) plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discount on Valley View Services
- Use of Sunlight and Aspen SkiCo day passes
Keywords: Valley View Hospital, Snowmass , Registered Nurse (RN) Youth Recovery Center Inpatient - Evening/Nights PRN, Other , Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!