Company: Aspen Skiing Company, L.L.C.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Objective of the program is to enhance the food product
knowledge of the trainee and to provide an overall understanding of
the operation and the outlets through training and exposure.
Essential Job Functions
- The trainee reports directly to the Executive Sous Chef/ Sous
Chef of that area. That person will evaluate you.
- Rotation depends upon the business demand, the trainee's
initiative & performance.
- Must report to the shift on time.
- Must maintain a professional grooming standard.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal
- Must be able to stand for several hours at a time and be able
to lift at least 20 lbs.
- Must practice correct FIFO and Sanitation procedures
- Responsible for labeling of all products and cleanliness of the
walk-in coolers and freezer.
- Must comply with all policies and procedures for the Food and
Beverage Department, The Little Nell, and Aspen Ski Company.
- Must practice proper product utilization with minimal
- The trainee must be flexible to work overtime hours, possibly
in other culinary departments when business demands.
- Required to fill out daily mise en place lists at the end of
the shift when working a station.
- Must maintain station and area cleanliness throughout shift and
clean work area at shifts end.
Responsible for assisting all team members in organization of
kitchen items, to include, dry goods, kitchen equipment, storage
containers, cleaning supplies and proper rotation and organization
of all food deliveries.
Keywords: Aspen Skiing Company, L.L.C., Snowmass , Culinary Trainee, Other , Snowmass, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!