Company: Summer Advantage USA
Posted on: May 3, 2021
WHAT YOU WILL DO: The Enrichment Teacher leads the afternoon
enrichment classes by implementing an engaging, project-based
curriculum with daily activities which will help prepare our
scholars for their future and maintain positive social emotional
Successful applicants will have a strong desire to lead content
based fun activities and connect them to academic lessons.
DO YOU HAVE?
- 2 years experience developing enrichment content and lesson
- a Bachelors degree
- experience in urban or rural education required
AND ARE YOU?
- Successfully able multi-task with strong attention to
- able to work well with diverse populations
- able to commit 100% to the Training and Program Dates
WHO ARE WE? Summer Advantage USA is a non-profit organization
that runs high-quality summer learning programs for children in
grades K-12. Our program focuses on academics & enrichment and aims
to provide children access to a well-rounded summer program that
helps them succeed in school, stimulates their dreams for the
future, and helps them develop as leaders in their communities.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Summer Advantage USA, Snowmass , Enrichment Teacher, Other , Carbondale, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!