Company: ChampionX Corp.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
ChampionX has an immediate need for a District Representative.
If you are a passionate sales professional with a proven track
record of success in technical sales we invite you to apply. This
is your opportunity to join a large growing company offering a
competitive base salary, bonus structure and benefits. You will be
primarily responsible for working with Sales Representatives on
executing service plans in strategic district accounts. You will be
required to take a consultative sales approach with a primary
emphasis on strong account leadership skills and retention of
strategic ChampionX accounts. In addition, you must
What's in it For You:
- Access to best-in-class resources, tools, technology and
- Thrive in a company that values a culture of safety to include
top-notch safety training and personal protection equipment
- Pride in working for a company that provides clean water, safe
food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- Provided company vehicle, fuel card and cell phone
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment:
Medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, company paid pension, stock
purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and more!
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with current and new customers to understand
business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation
plans that will maintain and grow sales within assigned
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in current
and new customers, including plant or facility executives. Leverage
external network to pursue business opportunities within assigned
- Generate and execute sales plans in assigned customer base and
new customer accounts to meet defined territory profit increase
- Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis,
interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure
customer operations are performing at optimal levels
- Actively sell and support ChampionX innovations and technology
in assigned customers to promote long-term business relationships
- Begin to develop awareness of account profitability and overall
health of account
- Plan and lead customer trainings, events, seminars
- Exhibit technical proficiency in a specified job area according
to business group
- Must have prior experience in Sales for Oil and Gas/Chemicals
in the Rifle, Colorado area.
- 3+ years experience in Sales in Oil and Gas Chemicals within
the Rifle, Colorado area
- Ability to travel within assigned sales territory
- Must have a valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle
- No immigration sponsorship offered for this role (US Only)
- Up to 10% overnight travel required to support sales
Salary Requirements: Salary band between 85000 - 105,000 for
this role. Incentive bonus will be included on this position.
Company car will be included in this role.
- May be required to Lift/Push/Pull/Carry up to 55 pounds chest
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical,
Industrial), or Life Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, etc.)
- 3+ years of successful technical sales or field sales support
- 3+ years of experience directly related to well service
- Experience in oil and gas industry
- High computer application literacy (including Microsoft Office
Suite, and ability to learn internal business systems)
- Prior experience that required excellent communication and
- Prior experience that demonstrates strong ethics, effective
time management, ability to multitask, adaptability, autonomy and
- Good negotiation and problem resolution skills
- Working knowledge of Well Construction, Stimulation, Reservoir
and Drilling Fundamentals
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At ChampionX, we believe the best teams are diverse and
inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where
every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed
to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We
recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for
advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job
performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation,
benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we
will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for
employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national
origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age,
disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA).
Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered
veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants,
including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including
the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring
Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Keywords: ChampionX Corp., Snowmass , District Representative, Other , Rifle, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!