Company: Summer Advantage USA
Posted on: May 3, 2021
WHAT YOU WILL DO: The Academic Teacher (AT) is the primary
leader in the classroom to ensure the academic growth of their
assigned scholars by leading lessons and creating engaging
activities for scholars which will support academic skill
development, polish current skills, and provide small group
instruction while encouraging and inspiring academic growth.
Successful applicants would be current licensed teachers that
would like to expand their experience in an out of school time
program and have a strong desire to assure students learn over the
DO YOU HAVE?
- 2-3 years experience teaching reading and/or math
- experience working in an afterschool or summer learning
- a valid State Teaching certification required; with
Math/Reading endorsements preferred
AND ARE YOU?
- Successfully able multi-task with strong attention to
- Patience with working with scholars, families, and staff
- able to commit 100% to the Training and Program Dates
WHO ARE WE? Summer Advantage USA is a non-profit organization
that runs high-quality summer learning programs for children in
grades K-12. Our program focuses on academics & enrichment and aims
to provide children access to a well-rounded summer program that
helps them succeed in school, stimulates their dreams for the
future, and helps them develop as leaders in their communities.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Summer Advantage USA, Snowmass , Academic Teacher, Other , Carbondale, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!