Company Store Sales Rep
Company: Snap On
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Starting salaries for this position are normally in the $40,000 to
$50,000 range, and are based on education and experience.
Individuals in this position are also eligible to earn
If we are interested in moving forward with your candidacy, you may
receive an email invitation from Spark Hire, or from a Snap-on
representative, for a one-way video interview.
Manage and operate a Snap-on company retail store. Fully develop
the assigned route to reach its maximum sales and customer service
potential. Company stores serve as a model operation for potential
franchisees and others seeking positions with Snap-on.
- Service customers on designated route and maintain a level 5 in
- Provide service on products sold by the company.
- Manage store operation to meet sales, margin and profit
- Maintain accountability for sales and collections, and
- Maintain accountability for corporate assets in the form of
cash, inventory, van and accounts receivable.
- Review store operations documents and balance each week.
- Operate store in compliance with the Snap-on program.
- Maintain company store in pristine condition, as it serves as a
showcase for the Snap-on franchise.
- Interact with other store managers and zone manager to ensure
coordination of programs and policies, and to share best
- Assist with research and testing through the implementation of
programs, promotions, products or techniques within the company
store operation. Provide feedback on their effectiveness.
- Assist with recruitment efforts.
- Assist with franchisee training by allowing ride-alongs, and by
communicating how the program works.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Proven direct sales or sales management experience, preferably
in route or outside sales. Retail experience a plus.
- Experience in business related positions.
- Valid driver's license. Ability to drive 16'x20' vehicle 40-50%
of the time.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds frequently and over 100 pounds
- Position requires knowledge and experience in the following
- Product knowledge
- Asset management
- Business operations
- Computer proficiency
- Completion of Snap-on training programs
The following individual characteristics and competencies
are particularly important:
- High energy level and highly motivated
- Results driven - set and achieve goals
- Strong communication skills-interpersonal, relationship
building, presentations, verbal/written, listening
- Persuasive and influential
- Customer focused
- Strong core values
Covered Drivers have the professional obligation to operate
vehicles in accordance with federal, state, and local laws and
codes. Furthermore, every associate has the moral responsibility to
exercise safe conduct, good judgment, and common courtesy toward
the general public, motorists, and pedestrians.
- All drivers must be 21 years of age or older if driving
a DOT-regulated truck.
- The driver must possess a valid state driver's license,
and must have had it for 36 consecutive months prior to
- The driver must adhere to all interstate and intrastate
driver's license requirements for the type of vehicle they are
- The driver must pass initial alcohol and drug tests in
accordance with policies prior to hire.
- A candidate considered for employment must produce a Motor
Vehicle Record (MVR) with no major violations and no more than two
minor violations within the last three years prior to hire.
- The driver must be able to read, write and speak the English
Keywords: Snap On, Snowmass , Company Store Sales Rep, Other , Rifle, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!