Company: Correctional Health Partners
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Pay Rate: 30-35 per hour
Correctional Health Partners (CHP) provides comprehensive
healthcare services for county jails and state departments of
corrections. We bring healthcare best practices to the correctional
setting with a focus on trust, compassion, and integrity. Our
vision is to become the most trusted correctional healthcare
provider in the country.
We are currently looking for a Mental Health Professional
Certified Addictions Counselor at our Garfield County location in
Glenwood Springs, CO to provide mental health and substance use
consultation for patients within a jail setting in addition to
training of facility staff. Provides direct clinical and
consultation services in accordance with CHP Policies and
procedures, policies and procedures of the institution, and in
accordance with the ethics and standards of relevant professional
organizations (e.g., NASW, APA). The Mental Health Professional or
Addictions Counselor must be able to apply principles of critical
thinking to a variety of practical and emergent situations and
accurately follow standardized procedures that may call for
deviations. The Mental Health Professional must be able to apply
sound judgment beyond a specific set of instructions and apply
knowledge to different factual situations.
- Master of Social Work (MSW) or Masters degree in related fields
such as counseling, gerontology, etc. Certified Addictions
Counselor (CACII) or Certified Addictions Specialist designation
- Minimum one year work experience in community setting, i.e.
correctional care, case management, home health care, discharge
planning or department of social services etc.
- Current CPR certification with the ability to perform CPR as
- Knowledge of case management, community resources/agencies,
program and workflow development, process improvement and
- Skilled in conflict management, problem prevention and
- Able to accept and work with diverse populations and provide
culturally sensitive coaching, education and assistance to
- Skilled in developing and maintaining positive relationships
and communicating effectively with internal staff and external
Must adhere to CHPs five core values:
- Integrity: To do the right thing, even when nobody is
- Teamwork: To collaborate and to support each other in
achieving a common goal.
- Accountability: To take responsibility for our successes
and failures, and to hold ourselves and others to
- Patient-centered: To identify patient needs and provide
optimal patient care.
- Compassion: To be empathetic toward the needs of our
clients, patients, and coworkers.
Correctional Health Partners offers a professional atmosphere,
competitive salaries and a full range of benefits. Our benefits
- 401(k) plan.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Flex spending, medical and dependent care plans available.
- Paid time off, up to 28 days per year based on tenure and
- Paid holidays: we recognize 9 holidays.
- Education tuition reimbursement.
- Exercise incentive program.
If you need to request a reasonable accommodation or
assistance in completing an application, contact the Human
Correctional Health Partners is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
About Correctional Health Partners:
Correctional Health Partners (CHP) is a clinically enhanced
Third-Party Administrator (TPA) with the expertise to effectively
address and manage the unique challenges in the delivery of
healthcare services to correctional facilities.
Keywords: Correctional Health Partners, Snowmass , Addiction Counselor, Other , carbondale, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!