Company: Summer Advantage USA
Location: Glenwood Springs
Posted on: May 3, 2021
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
The Teacher Assistant supports teachers in providing academic,
enrichment, and social emotional lessons; as well as leads scholar
citizenship development, guidance, and discipline.
Successful applicants are those seeking to enhance their ability
in the classroom and have experience in small group instruction and
DO YOU HAVE?
- 1+ years experience working in a school, community
based-youth Program, or academic tutor
- Proven organization and data management skills
- experience working in platforms such as Google and Microsoft
AND ARE YOU?
- a self-starter with integrity, energy, good judgment, and
classroom management skills
- team-oriented and calm under pressure
- able to commit 100% to the Training and Program Dates
WHO ARE WE? Summer Advantage USA is a non-profit organization
that runs high-quality summer learning programs for children in
grades K-12. Our program focuses on academics & enrichment and aims
to provide children access to a well-rounded summer program that
helps them succeed in school, stimulates their dreams for the
future, and helps them develop as leaders in their communities.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Summer Advantage USA, Snowmass , Teacher Assistant, Other , Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!