Company: Summer Advantage USA
Location: Glenwood Springs
Posted on: May 3, 2021
WHAT YOU WILL DO: The Dual Teacher (DT) is the leader in the
classroom who will ensure the academic, enrichment, social and
emotional development of all Summer Advantage scholars. The DT will
use our provided academic curriculum, and their own designed
enrichment offering to provide rigorous, engaging lessons to our
Successful applicants will currently be current academic
teachers in addition to activity instructors and or coaches during
the school year and want to continue working with students during
DO YOU HAVE?
- Valid State Teaching certification required; Math and/or
Reading endorsement preferred
- Bachelors Degree required; Masters preferred
- 3-5 years experience teaching reading and/or math
AND ARE YOU?
- able to work well with diverse populations
- able multi-task with strong attention to detail
- able to commit 100% to the Training and Program Dates
WHO ARE WE? Summer Advantage USA is a non-profit organization
that runs high-quality summer learning programs for children in
grades K-12. Our program focuses on academics & enrichment and aims
to provide children access to a well-rounded summer program that
helps them succeed in school, stimulates their dreams for the
future, and helps them develop as leaders in their communities.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Summer Advantage USA, Snowmass , Dual Teacher, Other , Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!