Company: The Glass Guru of Glenwood Springs
Location: New Castle
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Lead Glazier position is the primary
product fulfillment position in the company and example to other
glaziers. Lead Glaziers are charged with
delivering the customer experience in the home as part of the final
fulfillment (installation) process.
- Thoroughly inspect job materials, ensuring the product(s) are
the correct size & style, and that there is no obvious product
damage or flaws on product(s) required to complete job(s)
- Load required job materials to installation vehicle(s),
including redundant materials, tools, job folder/paperwork, safety
- Communicate to office AND customer if we'll be late for
scheduled installation appointment
- Upon arrival at customers home, validate the work to be
completed, the product(s) to be installed, installation
location(s), and the estimated time it will take to complete the
job, and customer expectations, and manage those expectations
- Install all products and services included in the work order,
troubleshoot, and strive to resolve any installation problems that
might occur on-site
- If it's not possible to safely perform a quality service or
installation on the date promised, effectively note all issues, and
required materials necessary to complete the installation to the
customers satisfaction at a later date.
- Communicate with relevant team members regarding incomplete
work, ensuring that any new materials are ordered, the cause of the
go-back can be discerned, and that customer expectations can be
- Take care of the customer's home/business, ensuring we leave it
cleaner than when we found it... use booties, etc...
- Close out the installation by walking customer through the care
and maintenance of products, walk them through warranty (if
applicable) and how to contact us if they ever need service or have
Qualifications & Educational Requirements:
- 2 years residential glass installation experience
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- All candidates must pass initial background check and drug
test. Valid license to drive, and a clean DMV record
- Candidates must be physically capable of performing work, in
good health, with the ability to lift up to 50-100lbs.
- Residential glass replacement including single/double pane
window glass, shower enclosures, skylights, etc...
- Residential window/door installation including new construction
- Window/door maintenance, weatherization, and repair
- Effective troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal/written communications skills
- Microsoft Office proficient (Word, Excel) preferred
- Hardworking, motivated, with excellent organizational and
- Storefront knowledge, a plus.
Pay will be Depending on Experience.
*Eligibility for company benefits contingent upon completion of
initial employee probationary period and at the discretion of the
Glass Guru is a franchise system. Each location is
independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application
will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will
be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about
employment at this franchise should be made directly to the
franchisee, and not to Glass Guru Corporate.
Keywords: The Glass Guru of Glenwood Springs, Snowmass , Lead Glazier, Other , New Castle, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!