Retail Sales Cashier - Hourly - Mesa Verde - Morfield Village
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day
through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries
around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we
strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our
communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop
your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional
growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a
sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is
helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working
here at http://careers.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook,
Instagram and Twitter.
In this role, you will connect and engage with our customers while
assisting them with their needs and handling their transactions at
our Retail Sales Outlet. You will continuously interact with
customers, teammates, and other departments to ensure an enjoyable
and memorable guest experience. This role takes place in a hot,
fast-paced warehouse setting and could require standing for 8-hour
shifts as you perform your assigned tasks. As a member of the
Flowers Bakery's team, you would enjoy competitive benefits and
opportunities for advancement.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES/MAJOR DUTIES
- Inventory incoming product
- Stock shelves according to set standards
- Maintain proper rotation and freshness of product
- Foster positive relationships and use suggestive selling with
- Operate cash register and accurately record sales receipts
- Check in sales from routes to ensure accuracy
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Perform other duties which are deemed by management to be an
important part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment
of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other
applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
- Position requires demonstration and compliance of competency
for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect
effect on product safety, legality and/or quality (EEO, Sexual
Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to stand for duration of shift (usually 8
- Ability to perform lifting, stooping, bending, and reaching
motions when stocking product.
- Ability to operate cash register and required office
- Ability to generate written communication.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and
- Ability to distinguish color-coded equipment, containers,
labels, signs, etc.
- Ability to read, comprehend and practice necessary safety
procedures, signs, etc.
- No licenses or certifications required
- Six months or more of retail and/or customer service
- High School Diploma or GED; must have demonstrated ability to
read, comprehend, write, perform basic math skills and record
information applicable to the job.
BENEFITS: Aramark offers a wide array of comprehensive benefit
programs and services including medical, dental, vision, and
work/life resources to our benefits-eligible hourly Aramark
employees. Additional benefits include retirement savings plans
like 401(k) and paid days off such as parental leave and disability
coverage. Hourly eligible benefits vary by location and are subject
to any legal requirements or limitations, employee eligibility
status, and where the employee lives and/or works.
COMPENSATION: The hourly rate for this position ranges from $14.00
to $15.00 , depending on circumstances including an applicant's
skills and qualifications, certain degrees and certifications,
prior job experience, market data, and other relevant factors.
Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission (if
relevant). This is Aramark's good faith and reasonable estimate of
the range of compensation for this position as of the time of
Keywords: Aramark, Snowmass , Retail Sales Cashier - Hourly - Mesa Verde - Morfield Village, Hospitality & Tourism , Mancos, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!