Location: Glenwood Springs
Posted on: January 5, 2022
What you Will Do At Lowe's, we've always been more than just an
improvement store. We're also home to everything that makes your
home feel like home. And for thousands of Lowe's associates, we're
home to fresh starts, rewarding opportunities, and endless career
possibilities. Whether you're providing a quick, friendly checkout
experience, helping our customers get the best value for their
money, or assisting with payment or exchanges, it's your job as a
cashier to ensure every customer exits on a high note. You could be
that final nudge of encouragement that a customer needs to
transform a great project idea into reality. You will also:
- Deliver a fast, friendly, and professional checkout
- Scan and bag items accurately and efficiently.
- Manage a cash register, payments, and exchanges. What's in It
AdvantagesBeyond the chance to make a difference for customers and
teammates, each day will offer new opportunities to learn, grow,
and celebrate wins together with your Lowe's team. Cashier team
members also gain:
- A 10% discount on everything at Lowe's.
- Access to training and tuition reimbursement programs for trade
certifications, college education, and more.
- Eligibility for performance-based bonuses.
- A talented and supportive team of associates who will welcome
you like family.
- Access to comprehensive physical, mental, and financial
benefits *. Your Day at Lowe's
- Deliver excellent customer service at the register.
- Showcase great customer service and with a winning smile.
- Answer customer questions.
- Help maintain a store that feels like home.
- Be able to work a variety of shifts, including nights and
- Be able to lift items of up to 10lbs. unassisted.
- Be able to stand or sit for long periods of time while engaging
- Be able to use common retail technology, such as smart phones
- For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an
accommodation, email HRServiceCenter@lowes.com.
Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and
administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran
status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable
law.* Benefits offerings change each year and eligibility varies.
For the most up-to-date breakdown of what's available to you, visit
Lowe's adheres to CDC cleanliness and social distancing guidelines.
Learn more at: lowes.com/l/safe.html
Pay Range: $12.50 - $16.00 per hour
Starting rate of pay may vary based on factors including, but not
limited to, position offered, location, education, training, and/or
experience. This position may be eligible for a performance bonus.
For information regarding our benefit programs and eligibility,
#LI-102KAUP Pay Range: $12.50 - $16.00 per hour Starting rate of
pay may vary based on factors including, but not limited to,
position offered, location, education, training, and/or experience.
This position may be eligible for a performance bonus. For
information regarding our benefit programs and eligibility, please
Keywords: Lowe's, Snowmass , FT-Cashier-Day, Hospitality & Tourism , Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!