Chief Engineer (Hotel Maintenance)
Company: HHM Hospitality
Posted on: February 22, 2021
HHM - Careers - Chief Engineer (Hotel Maintenance) in Olathe,
Kansas - Careers at Residence Inn by Marriott Kansas City Olathe
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your
browser to experience all the personalized features of this site,
including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Returning
Candidate? Log back in! Chief Engineer (Hotel Maintenance) Posted
Date 1 month ago (8/10/2020 2:42 PM) ID 2020-26493 Type Regular
Full-Time Property Name Residence Inn by Marriott Kansas City
Olathe Location 2215 S Strang Line Rd Olathe Kansas 66062 US
Overview Opportunity: Chief Engineer Manage general and
preventative maintenance functions to ensure guest service and
sustainability standards are achieved and maintained throughout the
hotel structure. Potential Career Path Area Chief Engineer -
Regional Director of Engineering Essential Job Functions
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach, and support
associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established
brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core values.
- Conduct room inspections, and identify repair needs.
- Manage and coordinate bids, quotes and contracts for 3 rd
- Oversee small projects, or PIPS, and manage and report on the
- Install or repair sheet rock and other wall coverings.
- Paint designated areas and items.
- Install and replace basic electrical fixtures. Replace light
switches, receptacles, light bulbs, and fixtures.
- Install, replace, and program televisions.
- Perform minor plumbing functions.
- Replace and repair heating and cooling pumps as well as
preventative maintenance on units.
- Troubleshoot and repair kitchen equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance on a scheduled basis and
complete work orders as necessary; keep accurate records of PM's on
all rooms and equipment.
- Maintain the building exterior and "curb appeal" of entire
- Refurbish, paint and finish furniture and fixtures as
- Test, examine, and maintain hotel's life safety systems to
ensure they are 100% operational at all times.
- Maintain repair and preventive maintenance records and
coordinate compliance of service contracts.
- Perform and maintain work to local, state and Federal
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward
increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.--
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM's
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and
follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management. Position
- High School diploma and/or trade school course work in related
- Previous supervisory engineer/maintenance experience required
or equivalent training.
- Certifications may be required. Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and
weekends or alternate shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing,
lifting up to 50 pounds, bending and reaching, climbing, stooping,
kneeling or crouching. What We Believe People Are Our Capability -
Hearts That Serve - Only Excellence - Stay Nimble - Own It About Us
HHM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity,
sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin,
ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic
information, citizenship status or any other group protected by
law. Options Apply for this job online Apply Share Refer this job
to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not working properly
at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share
on your newsfeed
- Share this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: HHM Hospitality, Snowmass , Chief Engineer (Hotel Maintenance), Hospitality & Tourism , Olathe, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!