Hospice travel RN needed in Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Company: Cynet Health
Location: Glenwood Springs
Posted on: January 23, 2023
- The Registered Nurse (RN) will be responsible for providing
professional, evidence-based client-centred care for individuals
staying in the Hospice Residence including all aspects of client
and family care in accordance with the The Joint Commission.
- The RN will be holistic, careful, and ethical in interactions
with clients, families and colleagues, and make sound judgments
based on experience and knowledge.
- On any given shift, the RN will assume a lead role with the
- They will provide care and be part of a care delivery team with
the Registered Practical Nurse (RPN), Personal Support Worker (PSW)
and any volunteers assigned to the Hospice Residence.
- The RN will complete admission assessments and care-planning
across the domains of physical and psychosocial care, lead and
provide client care, use critical thinking skills to recognize when
to use validated assessment tools.
- The RN will liaise with the Physician/Nurse Practitioner and
other Health Care Workers to support the client and family.Primary
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans individualized appropriate care for clients through
assessment and consultation with the client, and/or substitute
decision maker as appropriate regarding needs, wishes and
preferences for care.
- Provides competent, evidence-based clinical care that respects
client autonomy and uses critical thinking skills.
- Recognizes the importance of maintaining a home-like
Required for Onboarding
Keywords: Cynet Health, Snowmass , Hospice travel RN needed in Glenwood Springs, Colorado, Healthcare , Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!