PM&R Near Telluride, Colorado - Interventional Pain Fellowship Preferred
Company: Jackson Physician Search
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Physiatry/Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation opening in
Telluride, Colorado. This and other physician jobs brought to you
A well-established hospital in the beautiful Colorado mountains is
seeking BE/BC Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician with
Pain Management Training or Fellowship to join their growing
Situated in the heart of Western Colorado, put your fingerprint on
a brand-new pain management program with of a state of the art
80,000 square foot ambulatory center and dedicated surgical
* Opportunity to lead and develop a brand new pain management
* Dedicated ancillary support with an emphasis on work-life
* Hybrid clinic and interventional pain role.
* 4.5 Day Work Week.
* Lucrative sign-on package for student loan repayment, relocation,
and housing assistance.
* Competitive financial package based on experience.
* Full comprehensive benefits: Health, Life, Dental, PTO, long-Term
Disability, and retirement contribution.
Living in Colorado:
* Situated on the beautiful Western Slope of the Rocky Mountains,
this city is perched in the perfect spot to serve as your base camp
for year-round outdoor adventure.
* Ranked with an A+ in amenities from this mountain filled mini
city will not disappoint with its large quantity of outdoor
recreation, local restaurants, cultural sites, and low commute
* As a central hub, locals are able take an easy day drive down to
nearby Ouray or Telluride for weekend getaways.
* Additionally, find solace in a housing market that is 39% lower
than the Colorado state average.
Please contact Olivia Georgia for more information and further
Keyphrases: physical medicine & rehab jobs, physical medicine jobs,
Keywords: Jackson Physician Search, Snowmass , PM&R Near Telluride, Colorado - Interventional Pain Fellowship Preferred, Healthcare , Telluride, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!