Private Duty Nurse Manager/CNA Supervisor - $4,000 Sign-on
Company: Hospice of the Valley, Inc
Location: Glenwood Springs
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Want to make a major difference in patients' lives? Come work
with our amazing team! What We Offer:
- An awesome team environment
- Paid time off
- Funds deposited into an HRA for you to purchase your own health
- Dental and vision insurance
- Life, accident and disability insurance
- 401K with .25% match
- Discounted gym membership
- Mileage Reimbursement at $.62.5/mile - this is non-taxable!
Direct Supervisor: Executive Director/DON: Salaried / Exempt Pay
Range: $90,000/year to $110,000/year, commensurate with experience
This Private Duty Nurse Manager/CNA Supervisor is an RN who
participates with Director of Nursing to administer and develop the
Private Duty Program to include supervision of Personal Care
Workers (PCWs) both the Private Duty program and the Home Health
Aides in Hospice and Home Health. Serves as mentor to nurses and
identifies growth opportunities and educational needs. Initiates
and coordinates orientation of newly hired nurses, Aides and PCWs.
Completes assessment of clinical competencies for nurses, Aides and
PCWs upon hire and annually thereafter. Performs administrative
duties as requested by Executive Director/ DON.
- At least 1 year of Acute Care experience
- Some experience in Home Health and Hospice
- Some experience with Pediatric Patients
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
- Current Colorado nursing license
Keywords: Hospice of the Valley, Inc, Snowmass , Private Duty Nurse Manager/CNA Supervisor - $4,000 Sign-on, Healthcare , Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!