Company: NOW Healthcare
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Established Regional Healthcare group is looking to hire a Board
Certified / Board Eligible Gastroenterologist in beautiful
Montrose, CO! 1 hr from Telluride, CO with mild summers and winters
make for a great four-season playground!
Open to new graduates!
Opportunities like this don't come along often! Pursue your
passions with a supportive, experienced team.
- Founded in 1950, they are the leading healthcare provider in
- Provides 23 specialties and sub-specialties, including joint
replacement, complete cancer care, cardiology, rehabilitation and
- State-of-the-art, 75-bed facility, expert staff and supportive
- 80,000 sq/ft Ambulatory Care Center will be completed in
- Not-for-profit hospital, accredited by the Joint Commission
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive salary, depending on experience - plus productivity
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, 401k
- Relocation Assistance, Sign-on Bonus
- Student Loan Repayment
- Great work/life balance
Your Role with the Company:
- Full-time, very light call
- Outpatient setting, ERCP and endoscopy scopes
- Possible light inpatient rounding and consults with
- Building GI program
About the Community:
Situated in southwest Colorado on the Western Slope of the Rocky
Mountains, Montrose is home to the Black Canyon National Park and
offers scenic mountains, valleys, canyons, mesas, lakes and rivers;
plus, all the recreational activities that accompany these natural
wonders like hiking, mountain biking, skiing, fishing, camping and
boating. At an elevation 5,794 feet above sea level, they have mild
summers and winters with minimal snow accumulation in the city,
making a great four-season playground!
- Board Certified / Board Eligible Gastroenterologist
- Motivated and excited to build a program
Keywords: NOW Healthcare, Snowmass , Gastroenterology job, Healthcare , Montrose, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!