Adult Reconstruction Orthopedic Surgeon
Company: NOW Healthcare
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Established Regional Healthcare group is looking to hire an
Adult Reconstruction Orthopedic Surgeon in beautiful Montrose, CO!
Mild summers and winters make for a great four-season
Open to new graduates!
Opportunities like this don't come along often! Pursue your
passions with a supportive, experienced team.
- Founded in 1950, they are the leading healthcare provider in
- Provides 23 specialties and sub-specialties, including joint
replacement, complete cancer care, cardiology, rehabilitation and
- State-of-the-art, 75-bed facility, expert staff and supportive
- 80,000 sq/ft Ambulatory Care Center will be completed in
- Not-for-profit hospital, accredited by the Joint Commission
Benefits and Features:
- $500,000+, depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, 401k
- Relocation Assistance
- Great work/life balance
Your Role with the Company:
- Join a team of 5 Orthopedic Surgeons
- State-of-the-art Ambulatory Care Center to be completed by
- Physician will perform adult reconstructive surgery and
- Growing community and busy practice
About the Community:
Situated in southwest Colorado on the Western Slope of the Rocky
Mountains, Montrose is home to the Black Canyon National Park and
offers scenic mountains, valleys, canyons, mesas, lakes and rivers;
plus, all the recreational activities that accompany these natural
wonders like hiking, mountain biking, skiing, fishing, camping and
boating. At an elevation 5,794 feet above sea level, they have mild
summers and winters with minimal snow accumulation in the city,
making a great four-season playground!
- Fellowship-trained Adult Reconstruction
- Board Certified / Board Eligible Orthopedic Surgeon
Keywords: NOW Healthcare, Snowmass , Adult Reconstruction Orthopedic Surgeon , Healthcare , Montrose, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!