Certified Surgical Tech (CST)/Scrub Tech
Company: United Health Systems
Location: Glenwood Springs
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionRole: Certified Surgical Tech (CST)/Scrub
TechLocation: Glenwood Springs, CO 81601Duration of Contract: 13
Weeks, 40 Hours per weekShift Timing: Working 4-10's - 0700am -
05:30pm; with rotating call scheduleEMR Used: MeditechStart Date:
ImmediateMust be fully Vaccinated for COVID 19Job
Details:Opportunity for 2 full time CST Travelers to join our OR
Team. Valley View Hospital is a Level III trauma center with 4
state-of-the-art surgical suites. We offer Robotics (Exactech,
Mako, Stealth, DaVinci), General, Eyes, Ortho, Brain/Spine, OB-GYN,
ENT, Neuro, Plastics, Urology, ENT, Trauma. One Traveler Positions
Available. Schedule will be:Working 4-10's - 0700am - 05:30pm; with
rotating call schedule
- Must have experience with Ortho, total joints, Neuro/Spine,
Robotics, Urology, GYN, ENT, and Plastics.
- Graduate of an accredited scrub technologist program, have a
Certification in Surgical Technology from the National Board
Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA) or Association
of Surgical Technologist (AST).
- Colorado Surgical Tech License - CST (DORA), required in
- Current BLS Certification through the American Heart
- Proof of completed Covid and 2021 Flu Vaccine required.
- Potential short term housing options provided.
Keywords: United Health Systems, Snowmass , Certified Surgical Tech (CST)/Scrub Tech, Healthcare , Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!