Nursing Assistant/Care Partner (CNA)
Company: Volunteers of America
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Volunteers of America National Services is looking for a
Certified Nursing Assistant to join our team! Horizons Care Center
is located in beautiful Colorado and is surrounded by national
forests, lakes, and state parks that are all within driving
distance. Eckert is neighbored by a wealth of outdoor recreation
options which is an added benefit to starting your career with our
non-profit, mission based organization. The Nursing Assistant role
is to provide assigned residents with routine daily nursing care in
accordance with established facility nursing care procedures as
directed by clinical supervisors. The Nursing Assistant is the
heart of the clinical team.$4000 Retention Bonus for full time,
paid out over the period of 2 years, first $500 paid after
orientation and every 3 months thereafter.Wage range: $16.00-19.50
DOEShifts Available - Bath Aide Monday - Friday days.*PRN positions
are also availableBenefits of working for Volunteers of America
National Services (VOANS): At VOANS, we understand that our
employees are our greatest asset, and we are happy to offer them
the following benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Stable organization; weve been a nonprofit for over 125
- Vacation accrual for part or full time employees
- Referral Bonuses
- Positive work environment
- Paid training/Continuing education
- A variety in your daily duties
- Supportive managers
- Fast paced, low stress working environment
- Flexible Spending Account
- Loan Program
- ID Theft
- Pay in lieu of benefit options
- Insurances offered:
- critical illness
- short-term disabilitiesREQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR THIS
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant in the state of CO.
- Experience in the long-term care setting preferred.
- Ability to safely perform the essential functions of the job
without harm to self or others.
- Ability to prioritize duties.
- Ability to understand and follow work assignments.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for
tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.Recently,
the Healthcare division of Volunteers of America National Services
decided to require vaccination for all employees, volunteers and
contractors. While this decision was difficult, we understand that
we care for individuals who are most susceptible to advanced COVID
illness and death. We are committed to providing the safest
environment possible for those we serve. This commitment extends to
another very important group of individuals, our employees. At
VOANS, we celebrate sharing, encouraging and embracing diversity.
Equal employment opportunities are available to all without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age,
physical and mental disability, marital status, parental status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic
information, military and veteran status, and any other
characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that
blending individual strengths and unique personal differences
nurtures and supports our organizations shared commitment to our
mission and creates an inclusive and diverse environment where
everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to do their personal
Keywords: Volunteers of America, Snowmass , Nursing Assistant/Care Partner (CNA), Healthcare , Cedaredge, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!