Home Care travel RN needed in Rangely, CO
Company: Alto HealthCare Staffing
Posted on: February 22, 2021
RANGELY DISTRICT HOSPITALJOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: Home Health
DirectorDEPARTMENT: Home HealthWAGE CATEGORY: Non-ExemptREPORTS TO:
Chief Nursing Officer
JOB STATEMENTAssigns and coordinates staff and patient activities,
promoting continuity of care from hospital to home. Maintains and
improves standard of care.JOB DUTIES
1. Maintains established departmental policies and procedures,
objectives, quality assurance program, safety, environmental and
infection control standards.
2. Screens incoming referrals and determines if appropriate for
service. Develops and delegates referral follow ups. Refers
inappropriate cases to agencies capable of meeting patient
3. Ensures all intakes are contacted within 24 hours of referral,
unless on the weekend which will then be on the next regular
business day (i.e. Monday).
4. Coordinates patient care among RNs and home health aides,
contacting physicians and supervising Home Health care.
5. Performs duties of a Staff RN giving skilled nursing services in
homes; demonstrates and teaches nursing care to others.
6. Provides home evaluation findings and physician s orders to
various insurance companies when prior authorization is necessary.
Assists the insurance companies in case management activities.
7. Assigns home health aides/homemakers/personal care providers to
cases and adjusts schedules when necessary.
8. Processes all paperwork and verifies billing information for
9. Enhances professional growth and development through
participation in educational programs, current literature,
in-service meetings and workshops.
10. Participates in hospital staff committee meetings as
11. Observes hospital s compliance requirements and does not create
an issue of fraud and abuse for the hospital
12. Complies with all established hospital policies and
13. Projects a positive image of the hospital through dealings with
the public, patients, venders, and fellow employees by acting in a
professional manner at all times.
14. Performs all other duties as assigned.JOB SPECIFICATIONS
1. Minimum Education - Associate s Degree
2. Minimum Experience 3 years of relevant experience as a
3. Required Certification/Registration Current Colorado RN license.
Current CPR Certification.
4. Preferred Education Bachelor s Degree
5. Other requirements Current drivers license, continuous
automobile insurance coverage.
6. Ability to communicate clearly, both in writing and orally.
7. Proficient in the operation of office equipment, i.e.
typewriter, ten-key, photocopier, etc.
8. Must have good working knowledge of computer applications, i.e.
word processing, spreadsheets.
9. Physical demands:
a. Prolonged, extensive, or considerable standing/walking
b. Lifts, positions, pushes and/or transfers patients
c. Lifts supplies/equipment
d. Considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling,
10. Working conditions:
a. Contact with patients under wide variety of circumstances
b. May be exposed to/occasionally exposed to patient elements
c. Exposed to unpleasant elements (accidents, injuries, and
d. Subject to varying and unpredictable situations
e. Handles emergency or crisis situations
f. Possible exposure to chemicals and other hazardous materials.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and
skills required of personnel so classified. Additional
Information:***PLEASE BE SURE TO REVIEW/NOTE JOB DESCRIPTIONS***
Position Billing string = Rangely District Hospital
Keywords: Alto HealthCare Staffing, Snowmass , Home Care travel RN needed in Rangely, CO, Healthcare , Rangely, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!